Milwaukee I-Corps Teams Complete Fall 2017 Session
The NSF I-Corps Site of Southeastern Wisconsin has wrapped-up its Fall 2017 session with a cohort consisting of 10 research teams representing UW-Milwaukee, Marquette University, Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert, and Concordia University. Teams conducted more 300 customer interviews in just five-weeks! Academic Lead, Chad Henneberry, obtained an option agreement through the UWM Research Foundation for his innovative HydraCore Vest.
Check out the full list of teams below:
- Trust Fall – fall monitoring for skilled care facilities
- Kinetix – Assistive Robot – assistive robot for wheelchair users
- HydraCore Vest – garment for core strengthening and rehabilitation
- Food Allergy Monitoring System – offering monitoring and assurance for sufferers of severe allergic reactions
- Global Health Coalition – self-contained electronic medical records system for use in remote locations
- Provider Wisdom – a platform to enable employee engagement in healthcare settings
- Microswitches – novel switching technologies for Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Pain Management – exploring new pain management solutions
- Med Management – integrating pharmacists with medication management for chronic disease patients
- Health Science Education Tools – new media tools to improve outcomes in health science education
Interested in joining Milwaukee I-Corps?
We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Session. Rolling admission: Feb/March 2018